WELCOME

HI EVERYONE! My name is Cherisse; I’m fourteen years old. Anyway I’m new to this whole blog thing but I find it really interesting and I’ve been dying to have one so I can freely express my view of being a teenage girl with other teenage girls. Guys could check it out to. I don’t expect this to go very far or become the "NUMBER 1 TEENAGE BLOG" but it is fun to have an online diary isn’t it. Since it’s the internet I know not to get to personal but I promise to be honest as possible. Anyway what I’m trying to say is, no one really admits how difficult it is to grow up and go through teenage life and adolescence then to deal with our parents. Oh my goodness!! Well I’m taking all my feeling and hormones that drive me crazy and writing it on my online diary. I hope everyone enjoys and I can connect with some of you girls out there. So…… WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!


Saturday 16 June 2012

Morning Post

Good morning fellow bloggers and to my followers. It’s a new day, and a beautiful one to. I know not all of us are always happy to get up sooooo early on a Saturday but I decided to get up early for a change and just write and tell the still asleep teenage world…GOOD MORNING AND GET UP!!!! When you do decided to get up, besides all that you have planned for the day, just try this after you say your prays and what not. I want you to say: Today… I will have a conversation with myself that begins,“If I could live my life over again I would…” This affirmation comes from ‘I am Beautiful’ Affirmations for Women by Diane Mastromarino. I chose this affirmation because these are two things I do, wish I could live my life again and (my friends will know this one) talk to myself. Now most of us a maybe just between the ages of 11-18, you know teenage years, and adults will say we haven’t lived much, but I STRONGLY DISAGGREE! Your teenage years are the years you find who you are, what you are and what you will become. HECK! It’s the most important time of everyone’s lives. So for a teenager to say I wish I can go back and relive my life is very reasonable. We want to correct those mistakes we made that affect us now and we want to know who would I be if I didn’t…. so today whenever you get up I AM BEAUTIFUL… When I am honest with myself and others. I will take time to know myself better, to experience my emotions, appreciate my body, and reconnect with my spirit. This is my time to acknowledge my hopes, dreams and desires. This is my time to discover all the beauty I hold within me. SO DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment