WELCOME

HI EVERYONE! My name is Cherisse; I’m fourteen years old. Anyway I’m new to this whole blog thing but I find it really interesting and I’ve been dying to have one so I can freely express my view of being a teenage girl with other teenage girls. Guys could check it out to. I don’t expect this to go very far or become the "NUMBER 1 TEENAGE BLOG" but it is fun to have an online diary isn’t it. Since it’s the internet I know not to get to personal but I promise to be honest as possible. Anyway what I’m trying to say is, no one really admits how difficult it is to grow up and go through teenage life and adolescence then to deal with our parents. Oh my goodness!! Well I’m taking all my feeling and hormones that drive me crazy and writing it on my online diary. I hope everyone enjoys and I can connect with some of you girls out there. So…… WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!


Friday 15 June 2012

Im back with more inspiration.....

IM BACK AGAIN!!!!! I really do want to apologize for not writing in ages my best friend Chloe has been wondering what has happened…. It’s ok Cloe I’m right here. Honestly there has been so much going on that I really don’t know where to start but seeing that the summer vacation is coming up I’m going to update you and fill you in on everything that has happened and that will be happening, the good the bad and the ugly! Right now, there are so many feeling and emotions that are inside of me that I’m so confused…..well not that confused….you know…..sexually! I’m pretty sure about that  Anyway, I’m guessing that this is all part of the teenage cycle, you know the feelings… the emotions….the teary eyes….you know, the works. It hurts and it sucks but we just need to survive through this. We can do this! I just really wish I can understand the psychology behind all of these “things”….the hormones that create such feeling and the outbursts we have ever so occasionally. Well all in due time I guess. Before I go I just want to inform you that I have some really great new ideas for blog post… im also going to give some advice on many different things that I think girls our age really need some help with. Well as usual I leave you with a few inspirational words, but today I chose to show you in this beautiful picture…

No comments:

Post a Comment