WELCOME

HI EVERYONE! My name is Cherisse; I’m fourteen years old. Anyway I’m new to this whole blog thing but I find it really interesting and I’ve been dying to have one so I can freely express my view of being a teenage girl with other teenage girls. Guys could check it out to. I don’t expect this to go very far or become the "NUMBER 1 TEENAGE BLOG" but it is fun to have an online diary isn’t it. Since it’s the internet I know not to get to personal but I promise to be honest as possible. Anyway what I’m trying to say is, no one really admits how difficult it is to grow up and go through teenage life and adolescence then to deal with our parents. Oh my goodness!! Well I’m taking all my feeling and hormones that drive me crazy and writing it on my online diary. I hope everyone enjoys and I can connect with some of you girls out there. So…… WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!


Thursday 12 July 2012

DONT PRESS!!! SERIOUSLY!

Don't press...
Don't press...

1 comment: