WELCOME

HI EVERYONE! My name is Cherisse; I’m fourteen years old. Anyway I’m new to this whole blog thing but I find it really interesting and I’ve been dying to have one so I can freely express my view of being a teenage girl with other teenage girls. Guys could check it out to. I don’t expect this to go very far or become the "NUMBER 1 TEENAGE BLOG" but it is fun to have an online diary isn’t it. Since it’s the internet I know not to get to personal but I promise to be honest as possible. Anyway what I’m trying to say is, no one really admits how difficult it is to grow up and go through teenage life and adolescence then to deal with our parents. Oh my goodness!! Well I’m taking all my feeling and hormones that drive me crazy and writing it on my online diary. I hope everyone enjoys and I can connect with some of you girls out there. So…… WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!


Saturday 29 October 2011

The October Fair

Well…..well….well!!! I know most of you won’t be reading this until late tonight, if you not to tired from liming at the mall all evening or you muster enough strength to read tomorrow morning. While you all are either having a good time at our schools annual October fair or just hanging out in the mall with all your friends I’m here writing a blog that no one but myself and my ONE FOLOWER will read. No hard feelings, I’m fine, cool as ice, CHILLED!!!! You grow accustom to it I guess, you know not getting to go anywhere because your parents don’t trust you because of stupid choices you’ve made in the past. Honestly, I don’t blame them; I did make a lot of stupid choices in the past. I’ve change now I’ve grown now I know right from wrong. But they don’t know that. Obviously. They think that if they sent me I would find myself in a toilet with someone of the opposite sex having SEX. Oh no, I should not say that……… doing inappropriate actions. Much better! Anyway I didn’t come here to complain about something that isn’t important. So……….. how was your day??????

2 comments:

  1. uh oh .... u would never do that wit somebody, i feel so sorry for you, well my day was fine :) ... signed your only follower.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks appreciate the support. Generous donations of gifts worth $200 or more will be accepted. :) Or just a large sum of cash. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete